With the advent of the digital era, it is important to understand how to market business with new technology. Digital marketing has become an essential part of business in this era of technology and nurturing marketing techniques while adding powerful growth elements becomes vital for business owners.
With an effective SEO & Lead Generation plan, you can stand out your business from thousands of competitors and can enhance business credibility.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the website optimization technique that makes websites more visible and easier to find for users on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. For every search query related to your business and services, target audience puts in, the process of your business website coming in first place for every search result is called the SEO-search engine optimization technique. Optimising the website, providing genuine and needed information, educating people about your services, and making them attracted to your business are the core techniques of SEO.
Importance of SEO in Your Business
Businesses need a robust online presence to succeed in today’s digital age. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a crucial part of any online marketing strategy and can help ensure your website is visible to potential customers. SEO can help you attract more visitors to your website, improve conversion rate, and ultimately boost bottom line.
The reason why your business should invest in SEO
- SEO helps website reach potential customers searching for the same services & products that you’re selling.
- Lead Generation & Impressive ROI; SEO drives high-quality website traffic where potential customers are more willing to enter your sales funnel by subscribing to your newsletter, directly contacting you, visiting a particular product page, or buying products. One survey shows that USA & Canadian business owners spend more than $5000 on SEO.
- Target customers locally; After 2014, the Google algorithm update (Pigeon) incredibly boosts local business search rank on search results & Google Maps. Intending to give local businesses better visibility, this google update strongly enables local businesses to have an organic presence.
- Stay ahead of competitors; the basic SEO rule is why the #5 search result? Why not #1? Search engine algorithms are constantly updating, and HubSpot market research shows that 75% of people never scroll to the second page of google search results. As a result, if your business is coming 1st page of search results, the chances of an increment in organic traffic automatically increase.
- SEO is long-lasting; Even if SEO is a time consuming process and it will take time to see the actual KPI on your website while implementing SEO strategy but once you optimise the website content with keywords and make the website more user-friendly, it’ll gradually minimise bounce rate & maximise organic traffic.
There are a few ways to improve website SEO & drive organic traffic
- Website Audit
- Keyword Research
- Optimising Website content
- PageSpeed Insight Analysis
- Building backlinks
- Doing Competitor Analysis
However, it’s important to remember that SEO is an ongoing process, and you’ll need to work to maintain and improve your ranking continuously. Updating your content marketing, link-building strategy & keeping an eye on google algorithm updates are necessary to curate result driven SEO strategy which can influence visitors to enter the sales funnel.
How SEO incorporates with Lead generation
SEO and lead generation are two essential strategies when investing in online marketing. SEO helps to ensure that your website is visible to potential customers, while lead generation helps to convert those visitors into leads. By integrating SEO with lead generation, you can maximise your chances of generating leads and converting them into customers.
For example, Anuja recently bought a flat for her parents and wants to do an entire home interior. So she opens google and searches “Best Home Interiors London” and “Top Home Interior Company in London,” and the first result she gets is your home interior design studio. Then Anuja visits website to thoroughly check how you’re providing services and what kind of products you’re using. Then she goes to check your Google my business account or social media profile to check the credibility of your brand. After that, she directly contacts you & signs a deal. That’s how Anuja learns about your brand through organic search results and becomes your lead.
Just like Anuja, thousands of people may find your business through organic search results & become your lead with the implementation of a proper SEO strategy.
SEO can help you to attract potential customers to your website through organic search results. However, once they land on website, it is essential to have a lead generation strategy in place to convert them into leads. This can be done through forms, call-to-actions, or other contact information. Once you have a lead, you can work on converting them into customers through your sales process.
By integrating SEO and lead generation, you can create a powerful online marketing strategy that will help you to attract and convert more leads into customers.
Best SEO practises for Lead Generation
The most important aspect of SEO for lead generation is keyword research. You need to identify the keywords your target audience is using to search for the products and services you offer. Once you know what keywords to target, you can optimise website and content for those keywords to attract target audience to your website.
In addition to keyword research, there are a few other key SEO practises you can use to generate leads:
– Optimise your website for lead conversion by including clear calls-to-action on website and making it easy for visitors to contact you.
-Website should be user-friendly & site load speed should be less than 1.5 sec to minimise bounce rate.
– Publish high-quality, relevant content on website to attract visitors and build trust with your target audience.
– Promote your website and content through social media and other online channels to reach a wider audience.
– Link Building which helps search engines to identify & discover new web pages and make them visible for appropriate search queries.
Top SEO Tools to Analyse Users’ Activity
There are various SEO tools available that can help you to analyse the activity of your users.
Google Analytics: It is free to use and provides a wealth of data. Google Analytics is a good all-rounder, providing data on page views, bounce rate, and average time on site.
Google Search Console: Google Search Console is a web service that allows users to access data and information related to their website’s organic search traffic. The tool is free to use and is designed to help newbies, developers, SEO experts, businessmen, and marketers learn more about website optimisation and how to interface with Google Search Engine results pages.
Ahrefs: Ahrefs is all in one SEO tool which provides all data to improve your SEO planning, such as Website audit reports, Keywords ranking reports, Keyword research, Backlink analysis, Backlink checker & more.
SEMrush : SEMrush is the tool for all digital marketers, from content marketing to market research, website audit, keyword research, competitor analysis, paid advertisement reports, everything you get in one place.
Ubersuggest: Another great free keyword finding & site audit tool for improving your website performance on search engines. This keyword-finding tool gives you a fantastic detailed list of short to long-tail keywords with their SEO difficulty, PPC difficulty & organic traffic data.
Is it Necessary to Hire an SEO Agency to Boost Up Your Business?
It seems like Search Engine Optimisation is a straightforward & quick process to implement in website, but the reality is NOT! It takes hours to do proper keyword research and find the relevant keyword for a website, an website audit needs to organise content marketing & SEO planning. The data of the SEO audit you have to collect to make sure you’re keeping up with your KPIs. Also, Link building strategy needs proper strategy & technical knowledge, so google will not ban your website for spamming. That’s why we prefer business owners to hire professionals or SEO agencies to boost their online business so they can invest their crucial time in skyrocketing their revenue. Contact Prabisha Consulting if you’re currently looking for SEO services in London.
If you’re not already incorporating SEO into business strategy, now is the time to start. The sooner you start, the sooner you can start reaping the benefits of a strong online presence.